Victoria Baroque concerts are presented by the Victoria Baroque Music Society,
a volunteer run, not-for-profit charitable organization.
Join the VBMS team – New Members welcome!
Membership is just $5 a year. You can become a member by:
- Paying by credit card through our online store.
- Downloading the donations and membership form , filling it out and sending it with a cheque payable to Victoria Baroque Music Society to:
1611 Quadra St, Victoria V8W 2L5.
NOTICE OF SOCIETY’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Victoria Baroque Music Society Annual General Meeting will be held virtually via Zoom on Monday, 26th October, 2020, starting at 7:00 pm for the following purposes:
- Presentation of report from the President of VBMS to the Society;
- Report from the Treasurer to the Society;
- Report from the Artistic Director to the Society;
- The election of Directors of the Board for the coming year;
- Transaction of any other business which may properly come before this meeting.
If you are interested in participating, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th October. An email with the AGM package of information, including Minutes and Reports, will be sent to you, as well as a Zoom registration link in due course.
If you are new to Zoom, or want to know more about participation and voting in the AGM, see our Zoom information page.
Please note that those who wish to participate should be current members of VBMS, and we ask that you renew your membership online before the meeting at https://victoria-baroque.com/vbp-society/.
Those who wish to make nominations to the board are invited to contact Allyn Chard, Nominations Officer, at email@example.com.
Victoria Baroque Music Society Board
Ralph Huenemann – President
Jerry McDonald – Treasurer
Vanessa Dingley- Secretary
Soile Stratkauskas – Artistic Director
BEST WISHES FROM ALL YOUR VBMS BOARD MEMBERS! STAY WELL!