Victoria Baroque concerts are presented by the Victoria Baroque Music Society,
a volunteer run, not-for-profit charitable organization.
2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of members of the Victoria Baroque Music Society is Monday, November 14th at 7:30 pm.
Church of Saint John the Divine in the Denson Lounge
1611 Quadra Street, Victoria BC
Music and refreshments
Members are invited at 7:00 pm for music and refreshments. If you wish, you can become a Society member at the AGM.
Please email email@example.com if you’re attending.
We’re seeking new board members who are keen to:
- Raise funds for the society and its events
- Foster relationships with donors
- Work to develop new and diverse audiences
If any of these interests you, please consider joining us.
To nominate yourself or someone else for the board, please contact Andrea Kolot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order of business
- Report from the directors to the Society
- Report from the treasurer to the Society
- Report from the artistic director to the Society
- Election of directors to the board for the coming year
- Any other Society business appropriate for the AGM
Minutes and reports will be available at the meeting. If you need them before it, contact email@example.com.
Join or Renew Your VBMS Membership
Victoria Baroque Music Society Board
| Andrea Kolot |
|Virginia Acuna||Jennifer Gerwing||James Harlick|
|Erin Kelly||John Tucker||Gavin Winter|
|David Stratkauskas||Christi Meyers|
BEST WISHES FROM ALL YOUR VBMS BOARD MEMBERS! STAY WELL!