Spring Session Announced
Victoria Baroque is excited to announce the next session of the baroque chamber orchestra for students beginning in January 2023. This small group will play without a conductor, and focus on collaborative opportunities including concertos featuring its members, projects with singers, and the opportunity to play alongside members of Victoria Baroque.
The first rehearsal will be on January 22 with the final concert on May 7.
Instructor: Elyssa Lefurgey-Smith, and guest instructors.
Tuition fee: $250 per term
Who should apply?
This group is for students who are interested in:
- Playing fantastic music by Baroque masters Vivaldi, Corelli, Handel, Biber, and more.
- Being part of an ensemble in which every voice counts.
- Working as a team towards high standards.
- Developing leadership and collaboration skills.
- Playing alongside professional musicians.
How to apply?
For inquiries and audition info
contact Elyssa Lefurgey-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is on modern instruments pitch 440.