Friday November 19th at 8pm
with Chloe Meyers, violin & director
Victoria Baroque celebrates the release of its new CD with a joyful programme of Baroque orchestral gems by Vivaldi, Telemann, Corelli and Dall’Abaco.
Chloe Meyers, violin & director
Christi Meyers, violin
Paul Luchkow, violin
Elyssa Lefurgey-Smith, violin
Kathryn Wiebe, violin
Mieka Michaux, viola
Amy Laing, cello
Natalie Mackie, violone
Soile Stratkauskas, flute
David Stratkauskas, harpsichord
Tickets through Eventbrite (online fees apply) and at the door.
General admission: $30
Youth/Student admission: $15
Dall’Abacco: Concerto Grosso Op.5 No.6 (movements of)
Corelli: Concerto Grosso Op.6 No.1
Telemann: Flute Concerto in D TWV51:D1
Telemann Concerto for 4 violins TWV40:202
Vivaldi: Sinfonia for Strings RV 114
Companions of the Baroque CD
CDs can be purchased at the concert for a special discount price of $15. They can also be ordered through the Victoria Baroque online store for $22 which includes shipping in Canada. Pre-ordered CDs will be mailed after the November 19 concert.
St. John’s is wheelchair accessible through the Garden doors on the north side of the church. We can arrange easily accessible seating. Please email Victoriaemail@example.com before noon on Friday, November 19, to make arrangements for either concert.
Victoria Baroque COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Please find our COVID Safety Plan for the upcoming fall season. We intend to operate with these protocols in place throughout the fall unless health orders change:
- Proof of Vaccination – as per the Public Health Order, entry to Victoria Baroque concerts will require proof of vaccination for persons 12 years of age and older.
- Ticket buyers will be required to attest that they have proof of vaccination at the time of purchase. They will also need to show proof and government-issued picture ID when entering the venue.
- Attendees are seated 2 meters apart with people in the same ‘bubble’ seated together. Youth under the age of 12 are required to be seated with a vaccinated guardian.
- Audience sizes are capped at 50% capacity of St. John the Divine, to allow for distanced seating.
- Following BC’s mask mandate at indoor public places, masks will be mandatory for the full duration of the concert.
- There will be hand sanitizer and extra masks available at the door.
- Concerts will be about 60 minutes long and will be performed without an intermission. No concession will be offered, but personal bottled water will be permitted.
- Anyone who has or has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, has arrived from outside of Canada, or has been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, will be asked to stay home.
- Guests are encouraged to leave immediately following the concert to avoid congregating in large groups.
All Programmes are subject to change, as we are closely following the Covid-19 pandemic and any changes to the provincial restrictions.